The PGA Merchandise Show, the world’s largest annual gathering of the golf industry, traditionally hosts nearly 40,000 golf industry professionals from around the world to discover the newest trends and technology from some 1,000 exhibiting golf companies and brands. Nearly 1,000 journalists representing 25 countries typically report from the PGA Show. Media outlets represent the full spectrum of consumer and trade golf media, plus business, sports and lifestyle outlets.
In 2021, the 68th edition of the PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 26-29, will instead drive business, education and networking through a cutting-edge, highly-interactive virtual experience and marketplace. The virtual platform will allow PGA Professionals, golf retailers, industry leaders, manufacturers and media to participate from the safety of their homes, facilities or offices. Media are welcome and encouraged to share the newest golf products from the PGA Show with your audience. Please register for virtual platform access today.
PGA Show Media Affiliates:
- Golf Channel – Morning Drive live daily from the PGA Show Floor + digital and social coverage
- CBS Sports HQ – Daily live streaming from the Show Floor + digital coverage
- SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio – 30+ hours of live and recorded programming from the PGA Show
- PGA Magazine – Daily mobile/digital PGA Show News
- Global Golf Post – PGA Show Special Edition
- PGA.com – Daily digital and social coverage
- The Golf Wire – Exhibitor PGA Show announcements