Qualified golf and lifestyle media are invited to register at no cost for access to the exhibit hall and PGA Show special events.
Media Attendance Policy & Registration Link
Please review guidelines below
Badge Types: PGA Shows offers editorial (reporting/production role) and non-editorial (non-reporting/business role) media badges. Both provide access to the PGA Show Floor general programming and exhibits during regular Show hours. Editorial media have priority access to PGA Show and exhibitor hosted news/media events.
Approval: Approval of media credentials is at the sole discretion of PGA Golf Exhibitions. Registrations submitted that do not meet requirement criteria will not be admitted to the Show.
Eligibility: Each type of media badge has a "proof of eligibility" requirement that must be met to ensure a professional business environment at PGA Shows.
Media Attendance Terms & Conditions: Details of media attendance terms and conditions are available here.
Required Radio Frequency Coordination: All exhibitors and media utilizing wireless microphones, IFB/IEM intercoms or cameras are required to coordinate frequencies, at no cost to exhibitors or media, with Professional Wireless Services (PWS). Frequency request link coming soon.
Editorial Media Badges (Reporting Media):
Non-Editorial Media Badges:
- Media Outlet Professional (Non-Reporting)
- Allied Golf Organization Media/PR
- Contracted Exhibitor Media/PR (not exhibitor staff)
MEDIA ELIGIBILITY DOCUMENTATION
Positions eligible for an editorial media badge include staff writers, editors, reporters, radio/television program talent/hosts, producers/directors, production crew (audio, camera, lighting), photographers, freelancers on assignment.
All editorial media badges allow access to the show floor with permission to carry and use recording (still image, video, audio) equipment. It is the badge holder’s responsibility to obtain all necessary permission and releases.
Editorial Media Eligibility Documentation
- Copy of valid press pass issued by a bona fide news organization, or a
- Copy of a recent issue of a publication, with masthead listing of your editorial position
- Copy of a recent bylined story that identifies you as writer, reporter or contributor to a publication, or
- Original letter of assignment from an established media outlet
- URL of an established media outlet with identification of editorial staff.
- URL of an established website that reports/opines on relevant subjects related to the PGA Show, golf industry and/or participating exhibitors, with identification of the requesting writer/contributor.
- URL or social media handle for platform that reports/opines on relevant subjects related to the PGA Show, golf industry and/or participating exhibitors, with identification of the requesting writer/contributor.
- PGA Golf Exhibitions will approve or deny credentials to social media contributors based on the audience reach and the frequency and/or quality of posts related to golf industry subjects.
Positions eligible for a non-editorial media badge include professional non-reporting positions at a media outlet, media/PR professionals at an allied golf organization or professionals of an exhibitor-contracted media/PR agency (who are not exhibitor staff)
Non-Editorial Media Eligibility Documentation
- Company website (screenshot/PDF) identifying your company name and current business address, and which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation with the golf media outlet, allied golf organization or exhibitor-contracted media agency.
- Other appropriate documentation that clearly demonstrates, as solely determined by show management, you or your company is affiliated with the golf media outlet, allied golf organization or exhibitor-contracted media agency.
- PGA Shows does not recognize Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and certain other social media platforms as qualifying for non-editorial media badge credentials.
- Exhibitor-contracted media agencies should specify the contracted exhibiting company/companies in their documentation. This information will not be printed on the badge.