- If you have attended the PGA Show with the same company within the last 3 years, you will automatically be approved to attend
- PGA Members should register with their PGA Member ID number for automatic approval regardless of prior attendance
- If this is your first time attending and you are not a PGA or Allied Association member it is required that you provide at least two of the Qualification Documents listed below at the time of registration
- All attendees are expected to acknowledge and comply with event health and safety requirements.
ACCEPTED QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Please note: PGA Show exhibitors and media are subject to different credentialing requirements.
If this is your first time attending and you are not a PGA or Allied Association member it is required that you provide AT LEAST TWO of the Qualification Documents listed below at the time of registration to be reviewed for approval. All items must be GOLF-RELATED.
- Purchase order or invoice issued or received by your company dated within the last 6 months for golf products or services. Purchase order or invoice must show your company name and current business address
- Business License, Resale Certificate, or Seller’s Permit that includes your company name and business address and describes your company as related to the golf trade/market
- Document showing Federal and/or State Tax ID
- Commercial lease identifying your company name and current business address which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation to the golf trade/market
- Company business advertisement in a print magazine, journal, etc. published during the last 6 months related to the golf trade/market
- Company website identifying your company name and current business address which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation to the golf trade/market
- A letter of intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating that you intend to start a business related to the golf trade/market (this is acceptable for new businesses only)
- If you work for a school, documentation or other proof that shows your current role with the school’s golf program (business card, staff directory, school website listing your name and role, etc.)
- Other appropriate documentation that clearly demonstrates, as solely determined by show management, you or your company is affiliated with the Golf market.
PGA does not recognize Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and certain other social media platforms as qualifying for badge credentials.
All documents must be in English or have accompanying English translation. All documents must have matching company name and address and they must also match the company name and address you used for your PGA Registration.
PGA Show Management reserves the right to request proper identification or documentation showing affiliation to the golf trade/market. Registrations submitted without documentation demonstrating trade or market affiliation will not be processed. The PGA Show reserves the right to permit or deny admission to anyone based on information provided, to accept or reject information submitted, and to request additional information, at any time.
PGA SHOW ATTENDANCE RULES
- The PGA Show is a trade-only event for qualified golf industry professionals ONLY. Attendance at the PGA Show is RESTRICTED to PGA Professionals and affiliates of the golf industry (buyers & sellers of golf related products and services).
- The PGA Show badge constitutes a limited revocable license to attend the current PGA Show. Badges CANNOT be reproduced, transferred or resold.
- There is a $100 fee to replace lost or stolen badges. Limit one (1) free reprint per person during the PGA Show.
- Badges are the property of the PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions and Reed Exhibitions and may be revoked by Show Management at any time for any reason.
- PGA Members should register with their PGA Member ID number and Allied Association members may register with their member number for automatic approval.
- Admission to the PGA Show requires government issued photo identification plus documentation demonstrating trade affiliation.
High School & College Student Registration
Any High School or College Student wishing to gain access to the PGA Show must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be registered by a PGA Professional
- Currently enrolled in a PGM School/Program
College Students Only:
If you do not meet any of the above criteria, College Students must be a member of their College Golf Team or a member of a Sports Management Program at their College or University, provide documentation showing they are a member of the Golf Team or Sports Management Program, and also write a short essay explaining why they should be allowed entry into the PGA Show and how golf and/or the business of golf is incorporated into their career and/or life aspirations. Essay should be emailed to Marc Simon, Event Vice President at [email protected].