Your Guide to Media Resources at the PGA Merchandise Show
We are glad your company has chosen the PGA Merchandise Show to connect with influential PGA Professionals, golf buyers and media. Please utilize the free media resources below and let us know if we can be of special assistance. Have a great Show!
Nearly 1,000 editorial media professionals representing 25 countries typically attend and report from the PGA Merchandise Show. Reporting media outlets represent the full spectrum of consumer and trade golf media outlets, plus business, sports and lifestyle outlets such as: USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, New York Times, Fox News, Celebrated Living, ESPN.com, IMG TV (UK), US Airways Magazine, Chicago Daily Herald, NBC Sports, Orlando Sentinel, Ottawa Citizen, Palm Beach Post, Sporting Goods Intelligence, Sports Illustrated, the Dallas Morning News and Yahoo Sports.
Golf Channel provides nearly 15 hours of live coverage and SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio Network broadcasts 35 hours of live radio programming from the PGA Merchandise Show. Additionally, daily live video reports, blogs and photo galleries are available at PGA.com, GolfChannel.com, and national golf media outlets such as Global Golf Post, Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and Golfweek.
Your PGAShow.com Exhibitor Listing
The PGAShow.com exhibitor directory is the first place PGA Professionals, retailers and MEDIA go to learn more about your company before and after the PGA Merchandise Show. At absolutely no cost, your company is able to showcase the following for free in your exhibitor listing: company name, description, product listings, booth number, address, phone number, fax number, Web site URL, press releases, public relations contact, celebrity appearances, in-booth events and show specials.
If you have any problems logging in please contact:
- If your Account Executive is Paul Piro or Michael Saffioti, please contact:
- If your Account Executive is Andrew Kappel or Chris Gruttadauria, please contact:
- International Exhibitors
- If you are have previously exhibited at the PGA Merchandise Show, contact Cristiana at 203-840-5527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a new International exhibitor, contact Stacey at 203-840-5361 or email@example.com
FREE Exhibitor News Release Template
A PGA Merchandise Show exhibitor news release template has been designed for you to easily insert your company and product information for distribution to media regarding your show participation and product announcements at the upcoming Show. Access the template »
FREE News Release Placements in PGA Show Press Kits
Upload exhibitor news releases to the official event website (PGAShow.com) for multiple placements including your online exhibitor directory listing; the PGA Merchandise Show online media resources page; the advance electronic press kit sent to nearly 2,000 golf, sports & sports business media; plus the digital exhibitor media library for use by media onsite in Orlando.
- PGA Show Electronic Press Kit Sent to 2,000+ Media Professionals
- PGA Show Digital Press Kit (distributed at PGA Show)
Contacting Attending Media:
- Pre-Registered Media
- Exhibitor PR Professionals may request a pre-registered editorial media contact database (of those media authorizing PGA Shows to share contact information) by request to Sherry Major at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Access to PGA Shows Media
- Download the PGA Shows Media contact instructions for special PGA Show coverage by:
- Golf Channel
- SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio
- PGA Show News
- PGA Magazine
- Global Golf Post
- The Golf Wire
- The Apparel Wire
- PGA Show Floor Radio Broadcasts
Complimentary News Conference Facilities
PGA Golf Exhibitions provides a meeting room for companies to hold 25-minute news conferences. Room set-up, staging and most AV equipment are provided at no charge.
PGA Show Media Center
The PGA Show Media Center is located on the third level of the OCCC (one level above the exhibit hall) in Room W311. Exhibitors may bring public relations materials (news releases, fact sheets, flyers, press kits, flash drives) directly to the Media Center for distribution to attending media and PGA Show News editorial staff beginning Tuesday, January 24. PGA Show staff will collect the exhibitor materials for placement in the PGA Show Exhibitor Media Library (literature cubbies) and each distribution space will be identified with the exhibiting company name – available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additionally, all exhibitor recording equipment (audio/video) should be brought to the Media Center where the camera operator will sign a standard PGA Shows recording agreement to receive a security clearance band to attach to the recording equipment. Also, the complimentary exhibitor news conference facilities are located within the Media Center in Room W312 (reserved in advance).
Media Center Hours of Operation
- Monday, January 23: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 24: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday – Friday, January 25-27: 7:30 a.m. - Show Closing
Know Your PGA Show Media Badge Classifications
The registration system for ALL attendees is designed to preserve the business-to-business environment of the PGA Show floor. All attendees have been asked to supply golf industry business/media credentials in the registration process.
- Editorial media badges (brown) are available to reporting media professionals who provide supporting press credentials during the application process or with current press credentials on file with PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions.
- Non-editorial media badges (grey) are available for professionals representing a media outlet in a non-reporting capacity or marketing/PR/advertising professionals representing a vendor or allied golf organization. Company/Organization identification must be provided upon application.
The PGA Show Media Center is open to all media badges, but the working/filing media area is provided exclusively for editorial media. Learn more about the media registration policies.
Beware of unofficial Daily publications
PGA Merchandise Show exhibitors are being targeted for advertisements and listings by outside publications claiming affiliation with the PGA Merchandise Show. Outside publications will not, in any capacity, have distribution channels at the PGA Merchandise Show: they will not be permitted on the grounds of the Orange County Convention Center, nor at PGA Show Demo Day, nor in any of the 20+ official PGA Merchandise Show hotels.
Please remember PGA Show News is the exclusive official daily publication of the PGA Merchandise Show and has exclusive distribution rights at all PGA Merchandise Show events and venues. PGA Show News and the official show directory (print and mobile editions) are the most effective ways to get your ad and news directly into the hands of more than 40,000 attending industry professionals.
Please contact your exhibitor sales representative if you have any further questions.
To see the exclusive official advertising and sponsorship opportunities for the 2016 PGA Merchandise Show, please visit the PGA Show media kit.