Nearly 1,000 editorial media professionals representing 25 countries reported from the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show. Reporting media outlets represented the full spectrum of consumer and trade golf media outlets, plus business, sports and lifestyle outlets such as: USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, New York Times, Fox News, Celebrated Living, ESPN.com, IMG TV (UK), US Airways Magazine, Chicago Daily Herald, NBC Sports, Orlando Sentinel, Ottawa Citizen, Palm Beach Post, Sporting Goods Intelligence, Sports Illustrated, the Dallas Morning News and Yahoo Sports.
Golf Channel provided nearly 15 hours of live coverage from the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show. SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio Network provided 35 hours of live radio broadcasts from the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show. Daily live video reports, blogs and photo galleries are available at PGA.com, GolfChannel.com, and national golf media outlets such as Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and Golfweek.
Your PGAShow.com Exhibitor Listing
The PGAShow.com exhibitor directory is the first place PGA Professionals, retailers and MEDIA go to learn more about your company before and after the PGA Merchandise Show. At absolutely no cost, your company is able to showcase the following for free in your exhibitor listing: company name, description, product listings, booth number, address, phone number, fax number, Web site URL, press releases, public relations contact, celebrity appearances, in-booth events and show specials. Access the exhibitor dashboard to create your detailed listing.
If you have any problems logging in please contact:
Annual Exhibitor Media Resources:
- FREE Exhibitor News Release Template on PGA Show Participation
- FREE News Release Placements – PGAShow.com, event ekit, onsite digital press kit, The Golf Wire,
- Editorial Contacts provided for Golf Channel LIVE broadcasts, PGA Show News, the official daily newspaper of the PGA Merchandise Show, SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio Network live programming, PGA Magazine, PGA.com, additional live radio broadcast programming from the PGA Show floor. Additionally, Exhibitor PR Professionals are able to request a registered editorial media contact database (of those media authorizing PGA Shows to share contact information) by request to Sherry Major at email@example.com.
- Complimentary News Conference Facilities
- PGA Show Media Center - Exhibitors may bring public relations materials (news releases, fact sheets, flyers, press kits, flash drives) directly to the Media Center for distribution to attending media and PGA Show News editorial staff.
- PGAShow2Go – Official Event Mobile App - Attending media access exhibitor PR/media contact information and exhibitor media materials as uploaded to the exhibitor dashboard right on the Show floor through the PGAShow2Go.