2016 PGA Merchandise Show
PGA Show Demo Day
Tuesday, January 26
Orange County National Golf Center
- PGA Professionals, LPGA Professionals, Media & Golf Professionals: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Invited Guests & PGA Professionals, LPGA Professionals, Media & Golf Professionals: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
PGA Show Days & Education Conference
Wednesday, January 27 – Friday, January 29
Orange County Convention Center
- Wednesday, January 27: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, January 28: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, January 29: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
PGA, LPGA Members and Allied Association Members register free of charge. PGA professionals can register up to 4 guests free of charge.
The registration processing fee is now $30 for any Non-PGA Members after the early bird deadline. The onsite fee for Non-PGA Members is $100.00. A portion of this fee will be donated to support We Are Golf and Get Golf Ready.
Exhibit Hall Pass
View the 2016 Exhibit Hall Pricing
View the 2016 Education Conference Pricing
As an international attendee, it may be necessary for you to receive an official invitation to obtain your travel Visa. Please read the following procedures needed in order to expedite your request:
- International Attendees requesting a Letter of Invitation must be registered badge holders with a valid confirmation number prior to requesting an invitation letter.
- Invitation requests must be received no later than 3 weeks prior to the Event's opening.
- Visa invitation letters are now done through the online registration process. You will receive a visa invitation letter via .pdf immediately after registering for your show badge. If this is a special circumstance, please use the Nonimmigrant Visa Invitation Request Form, but note that it will take 5-7 business days.
- For additional questions or to check on the status of your invitation, please email email@example.com.