PGA Show Demo Day & Instructional Workshops:
Tuesday, January 20 - 9:00am – 5:00pm
PGA Show Days & Education Conference:
Wednesday, January 21 - 8:30am – 6:00pm
Thursday, January 22- 8:30am – 6:00pm
Friday, January 23 - 8:30am – 3:00pm
Save the Date for 2015 Teaching and Coaching Summit
Monday, January 19
Click here to register for the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show
- PGA Professionals, PGA Buyers and up to four 4 Guests are free.
- Non-PGA Members can register for free until December 15, 2014
- After December 15, 2014, the registration processing fee is $30 for any Non-PGA Members
- The onsite fee for Non-PGA Members is $100.00. A portion of this fee will be donated to support We Are Golf and Get Golf Ready.
- All PGA Members and Allied Association Members register free of charge.
- There is a $500 charge per person for professionals providing services to the golf industry (i.e. advertising agencies, suppliers, etc.).
- Family members and guests can be registered by a badged attendee at the show for $100 a person.
- PGA Members may register up to four (4) family members and guests in advance of the show at no charge.
- There is a $10 fee for each family member and guest over this allotment.
You may request a visa letter of invitation by completing our online form.
How can I plan ahead to maximize time at the Show?
The PGA Merchandise Show has many tools to help you organize your time in advance. Our online planning tool, My PGA Show Planner allows you to search exhibitors, products, and the floor plan to build your personalized daily agenda. Best of all, your My PGA Show Planner account is free and will connect to the PGAShow2Go Mobile App—allowing you to take your plan in the palm of your hand on your mobile device or tablet!
The 2015 PGA Merchandise Show features daily Education Conference sessions and Instructional Workshops. Stay tuned for session and speaker details in October 2014.
2014 Sessions included:
- Customer Service: “The Disney Way”
- Instructional Workshop with World Renowned PGA Instructors
- Social Media Bootcamp
- Fitness by Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
The 2015 PGA Merchandise Show will feature a full line-up of Special Events, Celebrity Appearances, and much more on the Show floor.