PGA Show Demo Day
Tuesday, January 24
Orange County National Golf Center
- PGA Professionals, LPGA Professionals, Media & Golf Professionals: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- PGA Professionals, LPGA Professionals, Media, Golf Professionals & Invited Guests: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
PGA Show Days & Education Conference
Wednesday, January 25 – Friday, January 27
Orange County Convention Center
- Wednesday, January 25: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, January 26: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, January 27: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
- PGA Professionals, PGA Buyers and up to 4 guests can register for free
- All PGA Members and Allied Association Members can register free of charge
- The registration fee is $30 for all Non-PGA Members
- The onsite fee for Non-PGA Members is $100.00. A portion of this fee will be donated to support We Are Golf and Get Golf Ready
- There is a $500 registration charge per person for professionals providing services to the golf industry (i.e. advertising agencies, suppliers, etc.)
- Family members and guests can be registered by a badged attendee at the show for $100 a person.
- PGA Members may register up to four (4) family members and guests in advance of the show at no charge.
- There is a $10 fee for each family member and guest over this allotment.
We are pleased to invite all students, coaches, Athletic Directors, families and counselors to the 2017 PGA Merchandise Show to learn about the PGA Golf Management University Program and Careers in Golf.
The 2017 PGA Merchandise Show will feature daily Education Conference sessions and Instructional Workshops.
The 2017 PGA Merchandise Show will feature a full line-up of Special Events, Celebrity Appearances, and much more on the Show floor.