Take advantage of Early Bird registration for free exhibit hall admission. Once Early Bird registration ends, the cost is $30 for Non-PGA attendees (no cost for PGA Professional registration). Supplier fee is always $500.
Note: If you registered in the past and created a password you must re-create the password each year. The system will not save your password. You can use your customer identification number from past shows or a new one will be created for you after registering.
Attendance Rules & Validation
- This show badge constitutes a limited revocable license to attend the current PGA Expo. Badges CANNOT be reproduced, transferred or resold. There is a $100 fee to replace lost or stolen badges. Limit one (1) free reprint per person during the show. Badges are the property of the PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions, Reed Exhibitions and may be revoked by show management at any time for any reason.
- Attendance RESTRICTED to the PGA Professionals and affiliates of the Golf Industry (buyers & sellers of golf related products and services ONLY).
- Admission to the show requires government issued photo identification plus documentation demonstrating trade affiliation.
Acceptable Documentation Demonstrating Trade or Market Affiliation
Note: Show exhibitors and media subject to different credentialing requirements.
- Purchase order or invoice issued or received by your company dated within the last 6 months for golf products or services. Invoices and receipts must show your company name and current business address
- Business license that includes your company name and business address and which describes your company as related to the Golf trade
- Document showing Federal and/or State Tax ID
- Resale certificate that includes your company name and business address and which describes your company as related to Golf trade/market
- Commercial lease identifying your company name and current business address and which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation with the Golf Trade/Market
- Company business advertisement in a print magazine, journal, etc. published during the last 6 months related to Golf trade/markets
- Company website identifying your company name and current business address and which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation with Golf markets
- A letter of intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating that you intend to start a business related to Golf Trade/Market (this is acceptable for new businesses only)
PGA Show management reserves the right to request proper identification or documentation showing affiliation to the Golf trade/market. Registrations submitted without documentation demonstrating trade or market affiliation will not be processed. The show reserves the right to permit or deny admission to anyone based on information provided, to accept or reject information submitted, and to request additional information, at any time.