Take advantage of Early Bird registration for free exhibit hall admission. Once Early Bird registration ends, the cost is $30 for Non-PGA attendees (no cost for PGA Professional registration). Supplier fee is always $500.
Note: If you registered in the past and created a password you must re-create the password each year. The system will not save your password. You can use your customer identification number from past shows or a new one will be created for you after registering.
Attendance Rules & Validation
- This show badge constitutes a limited revocable license to attend the current PGA Expo. Badges CANNOT be reproduced, transferred or resold. There is a $100 fee to replace lost or stolen badges. Limit one (1) free reprint per person during the show. Badges are the property of the PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions, Reed Exhibitions and may be revoked by show management at any time for any reason.
- Attendance RESTRICTED to the PGA Professionals and affiliates of the Golf Industry (buyers & sellers of golf related products and services ONLY).
- Admission to the show requires government issued photo identification plus documentation demonstrating trade affiliation.
Acceptable documentation includes:
- Purchase order or invoice issued or received by your company dated within the last 6 months for Golf related products
- Invoices and receipts must show your company name and current business address
- Business license that includes your company name and business address and which describes your company as related to the Golf Industry
- Resale certificate that includes your company name and business address and which describes your company as related to the Golf Industry
- Commercial lease identifying your company name and current business address and which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation with the Golf Industry
- Company business advertisement in a print magazine, journal, etc. published during the last 6 months related to the Golf Industry
- Company website identifying your company name and current business address and which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation with the Golf Industry
- Current employee ID card with photo issued by a business in the shooting Golf (Sporting) Industry
- Other appropriate documentation that clearly demonstrates, as solely determined by show management, you or your company is affiliated with the Golf Industry
The show reserves the right to permit or deny admission to anyone based on information provided, to accept or reject information submitted, and to request additional information, at any time.
These attendance rules are applicable to all show "attendees" including regular attendees, exhibitors, media and guests. Show management shall have sole discretion over admission at all times and shall strictly enforce all show rules. Attendees agree to abide by these attendance rules, as well as all other rules applicable to their badge type, which may be updated at any time. Violators risk immediate confiscation of their show badge without refund (if applicable) and removal from the premises. Violators will not be allowed re-entry.