2017 – New –radio frequency coordination requirements for all IFBs, intercoms and wireless microphone equipment on site.
Editorial media credentials will be issued only to personnel on assignment from recognized and accredited media outlets as determined by PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions in its sole discretion. Individuals representing multiple interests must be bound by all applicable media regulations. PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions, in partnership with The PGA of America, retains exclusive media rights to all PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions events. PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions editorial media credentials provide access to all PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions events during official event hours only. PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions reserves the right to bar editorial media privileges from this and future events to any editorial media badge holder who attempts to solicit services, advertising or subscriptions from press, exhibitors or other show attendees.
- PGA Shows event coverage shall be only for the media outlet set forth in this application and may not be sold or distributed to any other entity or party.
- The credentialed entity has rights only with respect to the requesting media outlet and has no rights with respect to any other media outlet without obtaining the proper and valid credentials for such media outlet.
- Only personnel with editorial media credentials will be permitted into the media working/filing area of the event Media Center.
- Reports shall be used solely in connection with regularly scheduled news programming.
- Reports shall not purport to be exclusive or official coverage; not sponsored or endorsed by a third party, not inserted into any commercial announcement; nor sold, licensed or transferred to third parties for such purposes.
- Reports by audio and video transmissions may not exceed three minutes in length per report and there may be no more than two audio or video reports per hour unless approved by PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions.
- Live reports must be approved in advance by the PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions media staff.
- Reports cannot include any proprietary material owned by The PGA of America or PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions (in whole or in part) inclusive of, but not limited to, The PGA of America logo trademark, all PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions events logo trademarks (with the exception of informational use such as event identification only), the names of PGA Golf Shows events (PGA Merchandise Show, PGA Fashion & Demo Experience), the PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions Exhibitor Directory, PGA Show News, proprietary audio/video transmissions, photographs or any other copyright or trademark owned by The PGA of America or PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions without the prior written authorization of The PGA of America or PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions.
- Reports shall inform its audience that the event is for the trade only, and not open to consumers.
- Cameras may be used only by accredited media representatives who have been assigned photo credentials by PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions.
- Media planning to bring and utilize any wireless microphones, IFB’s or Intercom to the event must register with the PGA Show radio frequency coordinator at PGAShow.com/media.
- All camera equipment, including digital cameras, must be approved and tagged by PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions.
- All photographs or video footage may be used for editorial purposes only of the media outlet assigned the credentials. Photographs and/or video footage shall not be sold to outside agencies/other parties.
- No photographer or camera crew may shoot an exhibitor’s booth without the consent of that exhibitor. All exhibitors retain the right to refuse photography of their booths.
- Camera crews must not block the flow of traffic in or around the venue.
- No on-site signage shall be permitted for any media, except those exhibiting or radio programming approved to utilize the event radio broadcast stage.
Any modifications to these regulations by any party other than PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions shall be null and void and may result in denial of credentials. Any violation of the PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions Coverage Regulations will result in forfeiture of the credential and all of its privileges.