The PGA Merchandise Show plays host to the biggest week of golf business January 20 – 23, 2015—4 days of your Ultimate Golf Experience with:
- 1,100+ interactive exhibits by leading golf companies and brands
- Over 400,000 Square Feet of Exhibit Space
- More than 40,000 of the most important people in golf
- Representation from all 50 U.S. states and 74 countries
- LIVE Golf Channel Coverage
The Show serves as a global platform for PGA Professionals, General Managers, Superintendents, Owners, and Industry Leaders to form a dynamic community where they visit with current vendors, discover new products, make purchases for the year ahead, and network with industry peers.
The PGA Merchandise Show is organized by PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions in partnership with The PGA of America, Experts in the Game and Business of Golf.
Show Dates & Hours
PGA Show Demo Day & Instructional Workshops:
Tuesday, January 20 - 9:00am – 5:00pm
PGA Show Days & Education Conference:
Wednesday, January 21 - 8:30am – 6:00pm
Thursday, January 22- 8:30am – 6:00pm
Friday, January 23 - 8:30am – 3:00pm
Attendees include PGA Professionals, Key Off-Course, On-Course, Large Resorts & Management Companies:
- Major Buying Groups: Billy Casper Golf, Disney Golf, Century Golf, Troon, Marriott Golf, Heritage Golf Group and More!
- Key Facilities and Golf Resorts: Harrah's, Pebble Beach, Pinehurst, Haggin Oaks, Myrtle Beach National, Congressional, Gray Hawk and More!
- Major On-course and Off-course retailers: Golf Outlet USA, Sports Authority, Golf Town, DICKS, Golf Galaxy, Golfdom, PGA Tour Superstores, Golfsmith and More!
Gain exposure from more than 1,250 media representatives attending the PGA Merchandise Show including: The Golf Channel, USA Today, Sports Illustrated, ESPN Radio Orlando, PGA Tour Radio Network and More!