Attendance at the PGA Merchandise Show is RESTRICTED to Golf trade affiliates and commercial buyers and sellers of Golf related products and services ONLY. PGA Members can gain access with their PGA Member card/number. Allied Association members must enter their member numbers at the time of registration.
Golf Industry Professionals, Buyers & Industry Guests seeking admission to the show must submit at least two the following documents at the time of registration
Acceptable Documentation Demonstrating Trade or Market Affiliation
Note: Show exhibitors and media subject to different credentialing requirements.
- Purchase order or invoice issued or received by your company dated within the last 6 months for golf products or services. Invoices and receipts must show your company name and current business address
- Business license that includes your company name and business address and which describes your company as related to the Golf trade
- Document showing Federal and/or State Tax ID
- Resale certificate that includes your company name and business address and which describes your company as related to Golf trade/market
- Commercial lease identifying your company name and current business address and which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation with the Golf Trade/Market
- Company business advertisement in a print magazine, journal, etc. published during the last 6 months related to Golf trade/markets
- Company website identifying your company name and current business address and which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation with Golf markets
- A letter of intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating that you intend to start a business related to Golf Trade/Market (this is acceptable for new businesses only)
High School/College Student Validation
Any High School/College Student wishing to gain access to the PGA Show must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be registered by a PGA Professional
- Enrolled in the PGA & You Program
- Currently enrolled in a PGM School/Program
College Students Only
College Students must be a member of their College Golf Team or a member of a Sports Management Program at their College or University, provide documentation showing they are a member of the Golf Team or Sports Management Program, and also write a short essay explaining why they should be allowed entry into the PGA Show and how Golf and/or the business of Golf is incorporated into their career and/or life aspirations. Essay should be emailed to Marc Simon, Event Director, email@example.com.
PGA Show management reserves the right to request proper identification or documentation showing affiliation to the Golf trade/market. Registrations submitted without documentation demonstrating trade or market affiliation will not be processed. The show reserves the right to permit or deny admission to anyone based on information provided, to accept or reject information submitted, and to request additional information, at any time.