New - PGA Merchandise Show Identification & Validation Process
Attendance at the PGA Merchandise Show is RESTRICTED to Golf trade affiliates and commercial buyers and sellers of Golf related products and services ONLY.
Attendees and guests seeking admission to the show may be asked to submit the following information at the time of registration (whether online at pgashow.org or in-person at the show):
- Current and valid government issued photo identification (e.g. driver's license, passport, etc.)
- For PGA Members a valid PGA Member Card is required
- Acceptable documentation demonstrating current Golf trade affiliation or commercial involvement in the Golf market (see below)
Note: Show exhibitors and media subject to different credentialing requirements.
Acceptable Documentation Demonstrating Trade or Market Affiliation
In addition to current and valid government issued photo identification, attendees must provide at least one of the following:
- Purchase order or invoice issued or received by your company dated within the last 6 months for golf products or services. Invoices and receipts must show your company name and current business address
- Business license that includes your company name and business address and which describes your company as related to the Golf trade (Federal and/or State Tax ID will not be accepted)
- Resale certificate that includes your company name and business address and which describes your company as related to Golf market
- Commercial lease identifying your company name and current business address and which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation with the Golf Market
- Company business advertisement in a print magazine, journal, etc. published during the last 6 months related to Golf markets
- Company website identifying your company name and current business address and which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation with Golf markets
- A letter of intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating that you intend to start a business related to Golf Market (this is acceptable for new businesses only)
- Current employee ID or PGA Member Card with photo issued by a business in the Golf market
- Other appropriate documentation that clearly demonstrates, as solely determined by show management, you or your company is affiliated with the Golf market
Show management reserves the right to request proper identification or documentation showing affiliation to the Golf market. Registrations submitted without current and valid identification AND documentation demonstrating trade or market affiliation will not be processed. The show reserves the right to permit or deny admission to anyone based on information provided, to accept or reject information submitted, and to request additional information, at any time.